Thursday, January 23, 2014

Spring in January

Lately the weather here in freezing Cedar City has been to DIE FOR. Em and I have tried to take advantage of all the sunshine and go on lots of walks. Yesterday we even got to go on one with Chancelor, which is extremely rare due to his busyness. I loved walking around, enjoying the weather, and talking about life. There is something about being outside that really makes me feel good. That is why I need to live somewhere warm year round! I'm a much happier person when I am not cooped up all day. Emry does better when we get out of the house as well. Like mother like daughter.

Enjoy Spring in January Cedar folk:) and enjoy some stroll photos...


















^ Here is a little clip of Em enjoying play time in her room. I'm in love with her. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment