Saturday, November 5, 2011

the bold truth.

So...yesterday night was hard. 
(I'm about to share details about my life that may be boring so tune out if you get bored quickly, but tune in if you struggle at staying positive and sometimes snap at your husband for stupid reasons.) 
so ya, I got mad at Chance for a stupid reason that could have been easily over looked, but me being stubborn took it to the extreme. Oh and why I got mad was because he didn't dust the living room before work...ya I'm a crazy wife. I can admit it! that was hard to admit though. Honesty folks.

Anyways this argument went on for the rest of the night, he left for work mad, I stayed home mad, everyone was mad you got it? 
Then he came home, I felt better after cooling down but he wanted to talk about it so we could fix the situation. NOT A GOOD IDEA. (although it did need to happen)
The argument turned into "don't try to read my mind"..."No you don't try to read my mind" ya real mature!
I walked out. 
He came after me. Just the kind of guy I always wanted.

okay now it's about to get good....he asked me how he could be better.
So ya I gave it to him! (I was really mad if you can't tell)
I listed things he needed to change and just ripped him a new one.....then, he told me what was bugging him about me. Who me? the perfect one? no. He loves everything about me....WRONG! 

He hit me with a big one, "Brenna, you have been pretty negative lately. Only seeing the bad and getting down about every little thing." ouchy. that hurt.
He was right, I didn't know what to say. I was so upset and so confused. I have never wanted to be a negative person or a negative wife! 
well we talked and figured some things out and spent the rest of the night cuddling and laughing.

So the reason I told you all of this is today I was looking on line for ways to stay happy and positive. Ya I know weird. but I found something really cool I want to share.....

which then led to this.....

so I had never heard of this family before but I guess they are pretty popular on youtube. I wanted to find out more about them so I googled them. Guess what! They are mormon! is that so cool? I think so. 

All I know is I want to be so happy with my life, all the time! I know it is hard to always find the good but I'm going to try, life is too short. 

I can't wait to see Chance with our kids someday, I have a feeling he will be as crazy in love with them as this guy is with his kids:)
Well I hope this finds you well and I hope it's something that will help you as much as it helped me.
all you need is love. oh and a good attitude! haha
 -bb

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm glad to see I'm not the only wife who gets mad over dumb things sometimes. Dan and I have definitely had moments just like that before haha it's good to know you're normal huh? ...or we're both crazy haha I love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I'm glad I'm not a loner in that department:) thanks for reading and thanks for commenting! I love yours too, you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete