Thursday, August 25, 2011

oh so random.

So not even a full week down and I am drained. wow. This semester is going to be super busy (18 credits plus 2 jobs, you do the math) but it will be so worth it in the end! If I survive that is! I am pretty excited about my classes though, they are so interesting. Finally a teacher as hooked me and made me want to listen. We'll just have to wait and see if it lasts! 
So on a happier and not so boring note, I have the best man companion in the whole world! I know every wife says that (or should say that) but seriously....a guy who does the dishes, cleans, cooks and does the laundry! yes I know I am extremely blessed:)


 oh and he sings! yes ladies that's right he is a perfect house wife and quite the romancer!


mmm...that Chance, so hot right now!

okay now for something random.....I miss my new family! Especially Ellie:) She is the cutest little girl in the whole world and I am lucky to have her as a sister! I know that her mom and dad think she drives me nuts when I'm up there because she is glued to my hip but that is not true! I love turning around and seeing that huge gapped toothed smile:) I seriously can't wait to see what kind of person she turns out to be. She has so much potential! I pray everyday that she will meet that potential and the people she comes in contact with can see the light she has and the kindness she has to offer. I love you Ellie!:) keep smilin and be a good girl cause you know who is watchin!
 The Burrows Family
Love them all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment