Tuesday, March 25, 2014

letters to him {you calm me}

Dear Chance,

Wow, plans have changed rather quickly in the last couple weeks. One day we were 95% sure we were moving to Vegas by the end of the year, and just like that with an awesome job offer we have decided to stay in good ole' C-Town. I never imagined ending up here but I am glad we are. We have friends, family, and lives here. This will be a great place to raise a family and to live modestly so we can travel the world. We have big plans and big dreams and I hope one day we will see all of them through.
Thank you for helping me feel at peace with the decisions we are making. You don't pressure me into things I don't want to do and you help me see the good in every situation. I love you so much and can't imagine life without you!

I love you,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment