Thursday, September 15, 2011

we are rich:)

Well life gave us quite a great surprise:) we both got scholarships!! yay! now I know that $5,000 doesn't make us rich but to us it feels like we are! Man are we blessed! Karl took these pictures outside of our house...yes that's our house! We live in that window above the barber shop for those of you who don't know! and we love it:) it's random and super secluded but it's ours! I thought I'd share these pictures not to rub it in but to let all of you know how happy and how grateful we are to live the lives we live!


You just gotta love that mop on his head, that's my man everyone! and oh man do I love him:) If anyone wants to visit don't let the creepy stairwell scare you off, it's way cute upstairs! Apartment #2 peeps.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh yeah! That's what I'm talking about:) Cute pics.. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ya we are embarrassing. we had a professional photographer take pictures of us with our checks ha! (atleast we didn't pay him!) love you!

    ReplyDelete