Saturday, August 9, 2014

Letters to Em {Emry Doll}

Dear Emry, You are so sweet, loving and kind to this little doll. Your reaction to this sweet doll was better than I could have imagined. I can already tell that you will be the most amazing mama one day. I love you, sweetheart. 
Love, Mama

I finally got around to taking pictures of little miss in her birthday dress with her birthday doll:) Ashley Whetman with "Sew Darling" made this precious doll for Emry. It was so sweet when Emry opened her.. She gave her a big hug and kiss. It immediately melted my heart. She loves this doll so much, she sleeps with her every night. Be prepared for a billion pics of Emry and "Emry Doll"... there were too many good ones to pick just a few. 
To get your own, go check Ashley's dolls out at @sew_darling on Instagram.







































No comments:

Post a Comment